Application, interview and offer figures for N London indies

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Daogroupie

Application, interview and offer figures for N London indies

Post by Daogroupie »

I am interested in the figures this year for the amount of students who applied, the amount of students who were interviewed and the amount of offers and places available for the following schools:

1. Habs boys and girls
2. NLCS
3. Merchant Taylors
4. Albans boys and girls
5. City boys and girls

I am also interested in the amount of students who applied for Latymer, HBS and QE and Milll Hill County. I have the figure for DAO.

If you think you can help with any of these figures, even if it only one of them I would be very grateful for the information. You can pm if you would rather not post it publically.

I expect the applications numbers to be up for all the schools. Thank you. DG
avidskier

Re: Application, interview and offer figures for N London in

Post by avidskier »

STAHS had just over 300 applying this year (including the Wheathampsted girls). They have 96 places available in total (although this can be flexed).
Aadi

Post by Aadi »

MTS - 400 ish applied, 220 interviewed and about 170 offered . This is based on the what the school told me.

St Albans boys said about 250 applied, not sure how many were offered. But most of the children I know who sat the exam got the offers

Habs Boys said on the interview day that about 600 applied, 400 interviewed . I am not sure if this is the right figure.

You have not asked about Latymer Upper- but I was told by a senior staff member that 1300 applied, 400 interviews and 200 offered.
Last edited by Aadi on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Thank you very much to you both. This is very helpful. Avid do you know how many were interviewed and approx how many of the 48 preps will take a spot? I know of two who will not. DG
avidskier

Post by avidskier »

I think approx 150-200 were called back to interview but unlike my other figures that is just based on seeing people on the day.... Nothing direct from the school...
MCLC

Post by MCLC »

For City Boys there were 700 applications. I believe 200 were interviewed but not sure how many places were offered for the 60-65 places.

I think City girls had about 800 applications and 300 invited back for interview.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now