Calling any AGS parents in Warwick/ Leamington area!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

thirdgeneration

Calling any AGS parents in Warwick/ Leamington area!

Post by thirdgeneration »

Hello,

My DS will be starting at AGS in Year 7 in September this year. We live in Warwick, Emscote end. Are there any other new or existing AGS parents who live in Warwick or Leamington out there? We know of a couple but would love to hear from any more for potential lift sharing, or lifts to the bus stop or just sharing pick-ups after after-school activities. Do get in touch!
Kipan

Re: Calling any AGS parents in Warwick/ Leamington area!

Post by Kipan »

Hello,

There are two families on Stratford Rd Warwick who have children going to AGS (one girl, one boy), both planning on the Barford/Sherbourne bus.

My DD knows one other girl going from the area but I don't know where she lives - will try and find out! Would be great to establish more links so that we can all help each other out.

thirdgeneration - if you were wondering, this is your friend that you messaged this morning!!
Bect1969

Post by Bect1969 »

Kipan wrote:Hello,

There are two families on Stratford Rd Warwick who have children going to AGS (one girl, one boy), both planning on the Barford/Sherbourne bus.

My DD knows one other girl going from the area but I don't know where she lives - will try and find out! Would be great to establish more links so that we can all help each other out.

thirdgeneration - if you were wondering, this is your friend that you messaged this morning!!
I know one from Warwick Gates for Year 7 next year - I will get her to respond on the forum.
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

Have pm'd you thirdgeneration
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

Hi third generation

My DS is starting AGS in Sept and we live opposite Kipan in Warwick. Hoping for a place on the 281 bus but also very open to lift sharing etc especially with after school clubs :)
Prosecco

Post by Prosecco »

Hello my DS is starting at AGS in September 2016. We live at Warwick Gates.

We hope to get a place on the bus (no. 280?) but would be good to know local parents for lift sharing for after school clubs etc.

My DS doesn't currently know anyone else starting at AGS in September so I am sure he would be reassured to know that there are others in the same situation :)
thirdgeneration

Hi Whynot,
Great to hear from you! Let's see if we get any more responses and then let's all get together soon to chat about buses and left-handed etc. Looking forward to meeting you and your CD soon :)
thirdgeneration

Sorry, that should have said lift sharing, not left handed! Predictive text!!
Silver birch

Post by Silver birch »

Hi,
just joined the forum and would firstly like to wish everyone who has not been allocated a place at the school of their choice, my very best wishes for a successful offer soon. Having been in that position before, I know how difficult it is, but hang in there.

We are based in Leamington at the moment, but may have moved closer to Ags by September, but wanted to say I am happy to consider lift shares and info on the vacant seat scheme etc.
Thanks
Kipan

Post by Kipan »

Great to hear there are a few of us in Warwick/Leam!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now