KS3 science SATS

General forum for Secondary Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
loulou

KS3 science SATS

Post by loulou »

Last year some nice people posted websites from where you could download free KS3 English/maths papers. Does anyone know of any website where I could find free science past papers as son has a mock next week and wants to practice. I am assuming the school will give him the most recent paper for the mock and so I'm looking for something prior to last year.

Loulou
my name is LBaFBSWaBotNM and I DO NOT have a problem
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

This is the best I could find.

http://www.docbrown.info/ks3science.htm

Will treat my year seven boy to a small test tonight as set homework has tailed off recently. :D

stevew61
loulou

Post by loulou »

Thanks for that. He has just announced he also has mocks in English and maths next week. Looks like it will be a busy week in our house!

Loulou
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

******************** removed by a moderator, breaks rules on advertising, this site also contains products for sale.

Hi, I've been downloading free actual past papers from this site. They go back to 2003.

Hope this helps.

Scatshouse.
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

stevew61 wrote: Will treat my year seven boy to a small test tonight as set homework has tailed off recently. :D

stevew61
That's Good news. (I mean the tailing off bit)

:D

BW

(Sorry a bit off topic)
loulou

Post by loulou »

Hi, I've been downloading free actual past papers from this site. They go back to 2003.
Absolutely perfect. Thanks scatshouse. The printer will be beavering away tonight. DS will be soooooo pleased :wink: :wink:

loulou
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

removed by a moderator, breaks rules on advertising, this site also contains products for sale.
oops :oops: , sorry I thought because the sats papers were free it would be o.k.

If anybody else wants this site p.m. me and I'll send a p.m. with details.

Scatshouse.
katel

Post by katel »

Oh please don't make them do even more work! They work so hard at school anyway. An the SATS are more of a test of the school/teaching than the child. Let the school get on with it, and let the children have their evenings! ANd they don't do KS3 tests til year 8 or 9 anyway - so why give them to a year 7?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

There are optional (for the school) QCA tests now.

obviously discovered there was a tiny fraction of the school year which didn't have a test!
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Hiya Scatshouse
Thanks for PM link for SAT site,DD has done mock SATS and got 3 level 7's was really chuffed but wants more practice for the real thing in May.

I know they are more as guide for the school but when the kids in year 9 start thinking about options then the SAT results are a good guide for them and us.

I can't believe I've got an options evening for DD on night of DS 11+ results!! It dosen't seem 3 years since we waited eagerly for her results ,tahs for sure!

Pensby (only 6 days now and counting) :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now