Road accident WHS Bucks

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
BucksBornNBred

Road accident WHS Bucks

Post by BucksBornNBred »

Just wanted to send a message hoping that the girl who had an accident this morning is on the mend and to remind everyone to make sure their DCs know the rules of the road. I don't know the cause of the accident but please make sure your DC is safe by not using their mobile while crossing roads or taking it for granted that a car that isn't indicating isn't turning. Stay safe.
PurpleDuck

Re: Road accident WHS Bucks

Post by PurpleDuck »

Thank you. Never enough reminding when it comes to DCs and sensible use of their phones when out and about...

I do hope that the girl didn't suffer serious injuries and will be able to forget about her accident very soon.
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

"Serious but stable" is all I can see. Hope she makes a full recovery after taking on a bus :( . No crossings near the site of the accident so she might have just "winged" it. Horrible day though - caught in the aftermath, though that doesn't matter knowing someone's DC has been hurt. Just wanted to remind people of the dangers out there (we can't protect them but we can give advice).
hanni

Post by hanni »

I have she is okay and get well soon
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

BucksBornNBred wrote:"Serious but stable" is all I can see. Hope she makes a full recovery after taking on a bus :( . No crossings near the site of the accident so she might have just "winged" it. Horrible day though - caught in the aftermath, though that doesn't matter knowing someone's DC has been hurt. Just wanted to remind people of the dangers out there (we can't protect them but we can give advice).
Oh dear me, that does sound pretty bad. Poor girl and her family, they must be so worried. I'm sending thoughts of support their way.
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
Aethel

Post by Aethel »

Poor child. Every parent's worst nightmare :(

Adding to the wishes for a swift and complete recovery.