NGHS Grammar score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Newbiee

NGHS Grammar score

Post by Newbiee »

Hi All,

I'd like to know whether anyone has requested their score under data protection/freedom of information

Can anyone please tell me what is the least score/cut off mark a place was offered to.
Thanks
Bluedad

Re: NGHS Grammar score

Post by Bluedad »

Newbiee wrote:Hi All,

I'd like to know whether anyone has requested their score under data protection/freedom of information

Can anyone please tell me what is the least score/cut off mark a place was offered to.
Thanks
Wasn't your score on the letter you received telling you whether to apply or not ?
Newbiee

Post by Newbiee »

Hello Bluedad,
My DD will be appearing this year so i wanted to get an understanding of scores and what to expect.

Thanks
Bluedad

Post by Bluedad »

Newbiee wrote:Hello Bluedad,
My DD will be appearing this year so i wanted to get an understanding of scores and what to expect.

Thanks
Last year it was 319. The year before 313 (or Vv). This year we are on a waiting list at 315 and it doesn't look like the list is moving in our favour !
Bluedad

Post by Bluedad »

Bluedad wrote:

Thanks
Last year it was 319. The year before 313 (or Vv). This year we are on a waiting list at 315 and it doesn't look like the list is moving in our favour !

Appearing ??
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Bluedad wrote:
Bluedad wrote:

Thanks

Appearing ??
Taking the relevant entrance exam, I think.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Newbiee

Post by Newbiee »

Last year it was 319. The year before 313 (or Vv). This year we are on a waiting list at 315 and it doesn't look like the list is moving in our favour ![/quote]

Appearing ??[/quote]

Taking the relevant entrance exam, I think.[/quote]

Yes you are right :) :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now