Good Luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

KE Mum

Good Luck!

Post by KE Mum »

Hi Everyone

I was just passing by (!) and I thought I would wish you all good luck as I can remember so clearly waiting for the results of both of my children with a lot of anxiety.

I think this is the first year that I hardly know anyone with a child in year 6 - you start to lose touch. I wondered if you got your results sent today or sent out on Monday - (which delays it even more).

Hopefully all your worries will go away with the letter that arrives.

Good luck!

KE Mum (actually registered now!)
abcdef

Post by abcdef »

Thanks for the best wishes KE Mum. There seems to be a lot of us this year waiting for the dreaded letter. They will be posted out on Monday, so we should receive them on Tuesday.
Good luck to everyone else waiting. It's been great to share anxieties etc with you all as my husband appears to be oblivious to all the worry!
KE Mum

Post by KE Mum »

That is a long wait.

My husband was also oblivious (for the younger one at least) - he just knew (apparently) that she had already got in and that I was silly to worry. However, he did stay and wait for the post in the end.

Just for a bit of information - I think Camp Hill school has improved significantly over the years that my children have been going there. They seem to be doing so much more now than when my eldest first started, in terms of trips and stuff. I think Mrs James has had a big impact and has been a real force for good.

Fingers crossed
kegs dad 2

Post by kegs dad 2 »

KE Mum,
Thank you for the good wishes, not long at all now!
abcdef, I agree 100%!
Good luck everyone! :lol:
kegsmom 2
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now