3rd or 4th?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scatshouse

3rd or 4th?

Post by scatshouse »

Just copied this off the web

On 23 February Wirral Authority will inform schools and neighbouring Authorities of
the final allocations. Letters will be posted to parents on 1st March.

Does this mean we could possibly get the allocations on Monday??

www.wirral-mbc.gov.uk/admissions/codeofpractice
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Sorry, the link doesn't work but if you google Wirral secondary school allocation it's the one with WIRRAL WIRRAL WIRRAL WIRRAL on the top :D
Wallasey

Post by Wallasey »

Yes it mentions the 1st March a couple of times, but the document date was about a year ago, so it's possible they hadn't realised it would be a Saturday. Such a pity it's a leap year!
tryingtostaycalm

Post by tryingtostaycalm »

I think you are probably right, Wallasey. I can't see there being staff in on a Saturday just to post our letters out. I am not sleeping very well (especially last night having drunk a bit too much celebrating my LEAP YEAR BIRTHDAY!) but am very worried abut you and Scathouse posting in the middle of the night. Hope you are both getting plenty of rest. Not long now and we will hopefully all have to find something else to do at 3am!
Burneth

Re: 3rd or 4th?

Post by Burneth »

scatshouse wrote:Just copied this off the web

On 23 February Wirral Authority will inform schools and neighbouring Authorities of
the final allocations. Letters will be posted to parents on 1st March.

Does this mean we could possibly get the allocations on Monday??

www.wirral-mbc.gov.uk/admissions/codeofpractice
Gloucestershire are definitely getting their letters on Monday now...up until this week we were told Tuesday. It is possible that information is correct.
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Tryingtostaycalm,

P.S. Don't worry about me posting in the middle of the night, I've always been a night owl, I'd find something else to do if it wasn't this forum :D
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Scatshouse
DS had a letter from school yesterday definayely said letters will be posted on Mon to be recieved on Tue!!

Wish it would be Mon but somehow I doubt Wirral doing anything helpful,don't you !!

Pensby
tryingtostaycalm

Post by tryingtostaycalm »

Thanks for the good wishes, Scathouse! Usually celebrate on 1st March so having another birthday today and hopefully another on Tuesday (or Monday would be lovely!). Good luck everyone, whichever day it turns out to be.
Wallasey

Post by Wallasey »

Sleep? What is sleep? (The clock on here is an hour fast mind you, so it wasn't quite as late as it looked.)

I noticed that people in other areas started getting results just after midnight last night. It's not fair!
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

tryingtostaycalm,

Hope you had a lovely birthday and continue to today.
The perks of being a leaper!

AM