St Bernard's Catholic School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Armond

St Bernard's Catholic School

Post by Armond »

hi dear Parents,my son is going to start at St. Bernard's Catholic Grammar school in September 2016.we live in South Harrow,London.
Could I ask u ,is anybody's son,around our area,is going to start in same school.
It would be great to meet up and have a chance to get to know each other before the school time.
Last edited by Armond on Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
newdud

Re: St Bernard's Catholic School

Post by newdud »

Without wanting to sound rude.

Since it is a Catholic School surely there will be other parents you would have meet through the Church network ?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

This is a school in Slough Berkshire so I don't know why you have posted in North London and Hertfordshire.

Mods could you move this to the Berkshire region please? Thanks DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Armond wrote:hi dear Parents,my son is going to start at St. Bernard's Catholic Grammar school in September 2016.we live in South Harrow,London.
Could I ask u ,is anybody's son,around our area,is going to start in same school.
It would be great to meet up and have a chance to get to know each other before the school time.
Or daughter?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I can't think many would make that journey, but I've been surprised on this forum before.
scary mum
hel_tcw

Post by hel_tcw »

Hiya Armond,

From what Mr Stimpson said when we met him, any dc from the the same primary school can be in the same form, if they want to be. My dd has said yes to this, as 2 other dc from her school are also going.

They will all get to meet each other on the 12th, as will us parents (as we all have to be there in time for the talk by the head of year 7 at 915.)

If you or any of the other parents want to say hi/ meet up for a coffee until we go back to pick our dc up, just give me a shout.
I've now lived in Slough for over 16 years so probably count as a local, lol.

Hopefully you will find some other parents on the day in a similar position to yourself and can help each other :)