Can almost see the finish line!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Numair

Can almost see the finish line!

Post by Numair »

Hi guys, how is everyone feeling?

Stress levels are rising this end. Can't wait for it to be all over. We are doing a 30 - 60 mins a day to keep things topped up. is that too much/ too little?

How is everyone coping?
twomonkeys

Re: Can almost see the finish line!

Post by twomonkeys »

I can see the finish line. This time next week I'll have drunk a very large glass/bottle of wine in celebration of it being over. :D
Mintaka

Post by Mintaka »

I honestly cannot wait for it to be over. I don't know how much prep others have done but DD did some work on most days, including a couple of timed papers. Nothing too excessive. She really wants to pass :( I've explained to her (many times) that she's going to do well in whichever school she goes to - if she doesn't make grammar then she'll be top band of her upper school - she's sat a banding test which has confirmed this. I work in the upper school system and some are making very good improvements in terms of behaviour/standards and achievement at the moment with some fantastic staff.

Roll on Thursday 3pm!
Aethel

Post by Aethel »

Nearly there. Our children have done what they have done, keep them calm and collected and make their best effort, that's all we can ask.

And nerves of steel for the mums and dads, of course!

Good luck everyone.