11 plus books wanted

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Samiul

11 plus books wanted

Post by Samiul »

Hi

I am looking for material to use to tutor my son for the Ilford county high school 11 plus exams. Does anyone have any relevant books/materials they no longer need and looking to dispose of. Please contact me. Much appreciated.
Etienne

Re: 11 plus books wanted

Post by Etienne »

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible.
Please be careful about entering into transactions on the forum with complete strangers.
Neither ElevenPlusExams, nor the moderators, can accept any responsibility if things go wrong!
Etienne
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Iflord County uses the same CEM as many other schools all over the UK. There is nothing specific to Ilford County about the materials.

You can get them next day delivery from the forum shop or walk into Waterstones or Smiths and buy them. DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

You might want to take a look at this thread, though:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 12&t=48108

The books may say 'CEM' on them, but they are nothing to do with the actual organisation. Perhaps regard them as just examples of types of ways in which questions can be written in order to extract from your child how he can use his knowledge, rather than regarding them as a 'syllabus', as some people obviously do and then get a bit of a shock when the actual paper written by the real provider doesn't look like what they were expecting.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now