Logging in way too early and way too frequently!

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MdotU

Logging in way too early and way too frequently!

Post by MdotU »

Is it just me or are others logging in irrationally early and more than once a day just in case the music first round results are in?!!! Even though I know there's no way they can possibly be there yet, I can't help checking! At least with my son three years ago it was just a case of waiting for the email to pop into my inbox!
Ktcroucher0607

Re: Logging in way too early and way too frequently!

Post by Ktcroucher0607 »

Yes I have been too for the music first round results - when do these come out ? The website just says that the next round of auditions will be communicated on the 26th September so I assume the first round scores will be available then ????
MdotU

Post by MdotU »

The results should be out during the week before the next round starts, so next week some time.
AML

Post by AML »

Guilty also!

This was on the website:

".. within ten days of the music test session, and before the Music Audition week commences. Parents must check the secure website for information throughout the testing process."
Hera

Post by Hera »

A couple of years ago when DD took the test on the Tuesday, we received an email with the results on the Friday of the same week.
AML

Post by AML »

Would have been nice to have it before the weekend so could prepare for the next stage.
kamenrider

Post by kamenrider »

MdotU wrote:Is it just me or are others logging in irrationally early and more than once a day just in case the music first round results are in?!!! Even though I know there's no way they can possibly be there yet, I can't help checking! At least with my son three years ago it was just a case of waiting for the email to pop into my inbox!

Where is it you login to , to get the results? Is it here http://www.swhscregistrations.com/Home/ ... rangements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?
MdotU

Post by MdotU »

This is the link for logging in: http://www.swhscregistrations.com/Account/Login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This link is also on the home page of the consortium website, where it now says:

"The results of Stage 1 will be available for you to view on the parent portal after 5 pm today, Monday 19th September."

So not long to wait now!
1Watford

Post by 1Watford »

I still keep logging in....
I had students as well as dd taking the test, so have my fingers crossed for them too. Need to find something to distract myself for a few hours.....
kamenrider

Post by kamenrider »

MdotU wrote:This is the link for logging in: http://www.swhscregistrations.com/Account/Login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This link is also on the home page of the consortium website, where it now says:

"The results of Stage 1 will be available for you to view on the parent portal after 5 pm today, Monday 19th September."

So not long to wait now!
Sounds good, thanks.