Billericay area to SHSG

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
littlemissm

Billericay area to SHSG

Post by littlemissm »

Good morning everyone,

We're looking at transport options for dd. We're familiar with the ways to get to the Chelmsford and Westcliff schools but can't find anything on SHSG apart from the train to Southend Vic and then catch the public bus. Does anyone know how girls from the Billericay area get to SHSG?

Thank you !
ToadMum

Re: Billericay area to SHSG

Post by ToadMum »

littlemissm wrote:Good morning everyone,

We're looking at transport options for dd. We're familiar with the ways to get to the Chelmsford and Westcliff schools but can't find anything on SHSG apart from the train to Southend Vic and then catch the public bus. Does anyone know how girls from the Billericay area get to SHSG?

Thank you !
Mainly by that route, as far as I am aware. One of DD's friends gets the train from Wickford. Lots of girls use the train and bus, so your DD is unlikely to get lost on the way there or back :).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
littlemissm

Re: Billericay area to SHSG

Post by littlemissm »

Thanks Toadmum,

I thought they all go on the train. It'd be nice to have the option of a bus or coach especially when the trains have problems, dh had the joy of the train chaos this morning!
I'm sure my dd wouldn't mind a delay in getting to school, more time to chat :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now