Newstead exam today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sobz70

Newstead exam today

Post by sobz70 »

Hi everyone! How was the Newstead test? My DD said it was ok. Nothing more than that!
SydenhamDad

Re: Newstead exam today

Post by SydenhamDad »

Hi. Feedback from the ones I took on Friday was that it was fairly easy and i heard a number of girls say the same thing as i waited outside. Not sure how this will play out but, assuming it is correct, may result in higher qualifying score this year.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

They all said the same last year that it was easy, but I think it is deceptive. Some who were convinced they had done well enough turned out to have scores in the low 200s. More likely to affect qualifying score are the fact that there were a record number of sitters (don't know the exact number just that it was more than ever before so it may just be a marginal increase), how popular the school is and other incremental factors like places available at other schools.
Beck_mum

Post by Beck_mum »

My daughter said her friends at NW told her over 1,000 sat. Not sure where they got that information from though! All the girls we knew sitting also said it was easier than they expected, but as PettswoodFiona says, not sure that means anything!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now