Good luck for today everyone!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
geocachers

Good luck for today everyone!

Post by geocachers »

Bit nervous here. :?

Trying to hide it all from DS who I don't think realises the results are out today. Are you children aware?

Fingers crossed he gets a good enough rank for Marling.
Jolem2000

Re: Good luck for today everyone!

Post by Jolem2000 »

I'm bit nervous here too :shock: I haven't really said much to DD about results coming out but I think she's aware that it could be today! What time do we think results will start coming in??
cazien

Post by cazien »

Jolem2000 wrote:I'm bit nervous here too :shock: I haven't really said much to DD about results coming out but I think she's aware that it could be today! What time do we think results will start coming in??
Last year our first email came through at 15.32pm and the last at 15.56pm.

Good Luck!
chumba

Post by chumba »

Yes, good luck everyone. Hope we all get results we can move forward positively with. Looking forward to having information which will hopefully allow to choose with some confidence, whether it be grammar or nearby comps. I'm much more nervous 2nd time round, even though I now understand the older and wiser forum members who remind us that "it is just a school." How true, but so many emotions running through me today!
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

I'm a bit concerned that the emails might go straight into my junk and I won't know they are there. I'd be grateful if someone could post when the first results come in from each school so we know to keep an eye out. Even if you don't want to say what result your DC got...
PanickingNow

Post by PanickingNow »

Just check your spam folder each time. I just had a look at mine - no 11plus emails sadly BUT a Russian lady is interested in a relationship with me, someone is offering to enlarge my ***** and I may be eligible for a refund from the HMRC, so that's nice :lol:
Tricky123

Post by Tricky123 »

PanickingNow wrote:Just check your spam folder each time. I just had a look at mine - no 11plus emails sadly BUT a Russian lady is interested in a relationship with me, someone is offering to enlarge my ***** and I may be eligible for a refund from the HMRC, so that's nice :lol:
Ha ha :) :roll:
Tricky123

Post by Tricky123 »

If they haven't got high enough marks, how do you break it to them :-/
fruitcake

Post by fruitcake »

Tricky123 wrote:If they haven't got high enough marks, how do you break it to them :-/
smile and find another way to have a celebration - that's my plan
grgygirl

Post by grgygirl »

:lol: Panicking!