agsb result?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

beenish

agsb result?

Post by beenish »

i cant find on school website of agsb about 11 plus result day. they wrote only on the letter they posted alongwith the form that result would be mid october . any idea? will it be 15th oct saturday?
workerbee

Re: agsb result?

Post by workerbee »

If its the same as last year posted this coming Thursday arrival day is Friday.
spacechimp

Post by spacechimp »

They definitely said at the information evening that they would post a date on their website but I've looked this morning and there's still no mention. It's going to be a looooong week.
Tillybob

Post by Tillybob »

Last year did they ever put the date on the website or did they just start arriving in the post?
spacechimp

Post by spacechimp »

I have just checked AGSB website and they have announced that the results will be posted on Thursday 20th October. Aaaaagh we have an even longer wait than we thought!
Tillybob

Post by Tillybob »

Thanks for the update... that is very late indeed, gives very little time to complete applications especially considering it's half term! Good luck everyone
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

AGSB results out on 21st
spacechimp

Post by spacechimp »

Getting very impatient for these results now. Just need to know so can fill in the form and then forget about until March.
Who else is waiting for AGSB?
Sephy1

Post by Sephy1 »

We are too, although ds first choice is SA which he passed so should be fine as cat. 4 but still want to see what the AGSB score is just to completely rule it out! Looking forward to submitting that form...!
spacechimp

Post by spacechimp »

My DS first choice is Ambrose too but I can't help feeling that if he passes AGSB, we'd be crazy not to put that as first choice as it's such a good school.
Roll on Friday :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now