Does anyone else have three identical scores?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Madb87

Does anyone else have three identical scores?

Post by Madb87 »

My daughter got her results today, 288 which we were very happy with as it was more of an achievement getting through the test with anxiety issues rather than passing it. The thing I'm finding hard to believe is that she got an identical score (96) in maths, English and reasoning. This could be coincidence but my daughter really struggled with reasoning so I would have thought the score for that would have been a lot lower. Could it be possible that there is an error with the individual scores? Has anyone else had this? Any advise would be appreciated thanks :)
KentMum5

Re: Does anyone else have three identical scores?

Post by KentMum5 »

That is odd. I've only seen that before like that showing the lowest score when a child didn't enter anything. It is probably a coincidence here though, it is machines marking the papers so I don't think it could be wrong. Well done to your daughter for getting through the test, that is quite an achievement when she was anxious.
Madb87

Re: Does anyone else have three identical scores? HELP!!!

Post by Madb87 »

Thank you, it must be coincidence but she has always been stronger in English so thought there would be at least a small difference :roll:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now