Dartford Grammar for boys- travel

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MartyMcFly

Dartford Grammar for boys- travel

Post by MartyMcFly »

Hi All
New to this site, and this is my first post. I wondered how children travel to DGS for boys the train station seems to be at the bottom of a big hill in Dartford. The path is narrow as well that leads through the town and up the hill too the school. If coming from Bexley do people hop on the train or find a bus route that stops outside the school? Any advice very much appreciated as we are considering journeys too and from school within the school picture.

Thanks!
ToadMum

Re: Dartford Grammar for boys- travel

Post by ToadMum »

MartyMcFly wrote:Hi All
New to this site, and this is my first post. I wondered how children travel to DGS for boys the train station seems to be at the bottom of a big hill in Dartford. The path is narrow as well that leads through the town and up the hill too the school. If coming from Bexley do people hop on the train or find a bus route that stops outside the school? Any advice very much appreciated as we are considering journeys too and from school within the school picture.

Thanks!
Have a look at Salsa's response here

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ation+walk

They grow up fast in year 7, by the way :D . Your enormous great hill will just be a ten minute opportunity to chat with friends.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
MartyMcFly

Re: Dartford Grammar for boys- travel

Post by MartyMcFly »

Thank you so much for your reply and the link- very helpful. I had sort of forgotten they grow up - and I guess begin to take stuff in their stride in their own way :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now