St Dunstan's College - Catford / opinions

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Joy7

St Dunstan's College - Catford / opinions

Post by Joy7 »

Hi

We are in the process of applying for secondary school for my son. We have been to the open days for Alleyn's, St Dustan’s, and other local states schools. We feel St Dustan’s will be a suitable choice for him; it is coed, it has a nice atmosphere; it is not too far from where we live, there is a good range of extracurricular activities and a good mix of children, it is academic but not overly pushy, results are good and improving; however we don't know anybody with children there and would be grateful for opinions from parents with children attending this school, mainly the senior school, before we embark ourselves on this process. My son enjoys sports, art and music and is doing well at school.
lefol

Re: St Dunstan's College - Catford / opinions

Post by lefol »

Good school and considered it a few years ago with ds1 . Good results and a range of extra curricular activities . Never had any negatives about the school .
Joy7

Re: St Dunstan's College - Catford / opinions

Post by Joy7 »

Thanks; yes, all the comments I have seen on the internet are positive and we have liked every time we visited; however it is nearly 16k (including lunch) and even though I think we can pay it I just want to make sure it is worth it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now