11+ selection tests in bromley

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
pat

11+ selection tests in bromley

Post by pat »

:?: received tests results in December which were sat in November my child only managed 94 out of 140 in VR and 90 out of 140 in NVR.
Was so shoked as in practice runs at home got marks of anything between 76- 90%!! Can I request a review or re-marking of the paper which is done by the teachers of the grammar school?

pat[/b]

Post by Guest »

Was this the selection test for Newstead Wood? I didn't think Bromley had a blanket 11+ test in the same way that Kent etc do. If it is Newstead Wood then I think that the school are fairly helpful. However I do know that the school is unbelievably difficult to get into. If not Newstead was it another school?
pat

11+ selection test in bromley

Post by pat »

Yes, the grammar school in question is Newstead Wood Girls' in Orpington which is on the borders of Bromley.

Is there anyone out there who has done the test and how did your daughter fare? What were the scores? Know anyone who appealed and did they win?

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Was this the selection test for Newstead Wood? I didn't think Bromley had a blanket 11+ test in the same way that Kent etc do. If it is Newstead Wood then I think that the school are fairly helpful. However I do know that the school is unbelievably difficult to get into. If not Newstead was it another school?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now