Looking for advice please

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Nkem

Looking for advice please

Post by Nkem »

Hi All,

I live in Bromley, please could someone recommend the best grammar school in Bromley area for me.

Many thanks,
Guest55

Re: Looking for advice please

Post by Guest55 »

Do you mean the best for your child?

I would suggest that you go and look at the schools on a 'normal' school day and see which one suits him/her best.
PettswoodFiona

Re: Looking for advice please

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Nkem wrote:Hi All,

I live in Bromley, please could someone recommend the best grammar school in Bromley area for me.

Many thanks,
You may find it more helpful to post to the relevant forum, I appreciate if you are new it won't be clear there are different areas of the chat and you've posted on a very generic area. Take a look at the guidance about the only two grammar schools (as they are single sex you really only have one option at eleven plus, both are co-Ed at sixth form, in Bromley here:
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/schoo ... ey-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the Bromley and Bexley chat at https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... m.php?f=51" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As Guest55 says, it is essential to visit the schools, what is right for one child isn't for the other.

Depending on where you live in the borough you may be within distance for the Bexley grammars. Many of the Kent grammars are out of reach now except for those that have placed on score, however if you are looking at Weald (pass and distance) it has gone out as far as Orpington recently. However many of the Borough's excellent comprehensives may be a better alternative to a long journey.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now