on line application

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Michelle

on line application

Post by Michelle »

In Essex we will be able to apply on line for secondary schools this year. Would this mean the allocation would be sent via email? Anybody going to do this?
Amy

On line admission

Post by Amy »

The London Borough of Redbridge (www.redbridge.gov.uk) has opted for on line applications for secondary schools. This is the first time it has happened in Redbridge and only started on 4 Sept. If you wish to apply for 11+ testing you will need to manually complete and return the test form to the borough. This cannot be completed on line but can be downloaded for manual completion.
Karen

Post by Karen »

I have applied on line and it was fairly simple. There is a box you can tick on the form to request the allocation be sent via email (though I am assuming they will also send paper confirmation).

Received confirmation emails of the application (very promptly), which I have printed to make sure I have evidence!

Good luck.
HP

Post by HP »

1st March is seriously stressful for the kids so I would advise anyone to apply on-line. Hertfordshire have done this for the last two years and we were informed of our allocation at approximately 2.00 by e-mail on the 1st March :D I was able to tell my daughter when she came out of school Some children relying on the post dfidn't find out until Friday 3rd :cry:

BTW In Herts the deadline was 20th October.

HP
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now