watford grammar school for boys test results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
anneka

watford grammar school for boys test results

Post by anneka »

We received the test scores for my so which is 245. We applied for a place in the rest of the traditional area under the test criteria.

Does anyone know if there is any chance on the waiting list or is this score way out? Thank you in advance.
TDD

WGSB

Post by TDD »

We are on the waiting list, but was not advised of the score.

How did you find out the score?
anneka

Post by anneka »

You just have to phone the school & request for an audit report on your child. They will then send it in a few days.
WP

Post by WP »

anneka wrote:You just have to phone the school & request for an audit report on your child. They will then send it in a few days.
Can you tell us what is in such a report (omitting personal info, of course)? For example, does it give the lowest score from each of the inner and outer areas offered a place?
betty1

Post by betty1 »

I requested an audit report and it said the lowest mark for entry in the Rest of the Traditional area under the test criterion was 257. Only 18 place offered to the outer area under test criteria.
They will give waiting list number after second round of offers I believe.
Hope that helps.
WP

Post by WP »

betty1 wrote:I requested an audit report and it said the lowest mark for entry in the Rest of the Traditional area under the test criterion was 257. Only 18 place offered to the outer area under test criteria.
Thanks for this.

Does anyone know the lowest mark offered for the Watford area?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now