Second round offers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lefol

Second round offers

Post by lefol »

I understand letters will be posted out Friday and hope the postman can deliver them for Saturday. An email would have been better for those of us eager to get second round offers. Has anyone given up a Grammar place yet? Just trying to assess the likelihood of any movement with Dartford amen Wilmington .
woollywomble

Re: Second round offers

Post by woollywomble »

Fingers crossed! We're waiting too - does anyone know if you can log on to the KCC website and check before the letter arrives?
salsa

Post by salsa »

I think it's another wait-for-the-postman, job. Good luck to all waiting. Remember that the school gets control of the waiting list now, so you can email Dr Kingham for your waiting list position.

Salsa
Lasttime

Post by Lasttime »

Letter received by us today. My son got into Judd on reallocation, very pleased
grgygirl

Post by grgygirl »

We know someone who has been offered St Olaves so has dropped the DGS place. Good luck Lefol and hang on in there.
salsa

Post by salsa »

grgygirl wrote:We know someone who has been offered St Olaves so has dropped the DGS place. Good luck Lefol and hang on in there.
Hi,
It depends on whether this child was IC or OOC. DGS keeps two waiting lists.
It would help future parents if people post the scores accepted. So far, in catchment: 352 and out of catchment: 387. Historically, the scores have dropped one or two points during the second round.

Best of luck!

Salsa
salsa

Post by salsa »

lefol wrote:I understand letters will be posted out Friday and hope the postman can deliver them for Saturday. An email would have been better for those of us eager to get second round offers. Has anyone given up a Grammar place yet? Just trying to assess the likelihood of any movement with Dartford amen Wilmington .
@lefol, do you know the top 10% for Wilmington this year?
Salsa
salsa

Post by salsa »

Lasttime wrote:Letter received by us today. My son got into Judd on reallocation, very pleased
Congratulations! What school did you have before?
Lasttime

Post by Lasttime »

Hi Salsa

We had our second choice which was a comprehensive as we didn't want any of the other grammars
salsa

Post by salsa »

Lasttime wrote:Hi Salsa

We had our second choice which was a comprehensive as we didn't want any of the other grammars
Oh, I see. I thought you may have released another grammar.

Salsa
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now