Anyone?
gupta95046

Re: CSSE past papers

Post by gupta95046 »

Would someone kindly pm me the CSSE past papers.. Many thanx in advance
worriedmad

Post by worriedmad »

Would really appreciate if I could have the past papers- the ones before 2015?
DAREjames

Post by DAREjames »

Icepop wrote:Would somebody kindly pm me all the CSSE past papers,( not the ones on the CSSE website) as i will be going to start all over again with my second DD soon!

From 2001-2013 would be fantastic thank you, I can't wait to have a burning ceremony but this has to wait for another 3 years! I know this sounds early, but after this journey with my first DD I recommend an early start!!!!

Thank in advance
Hi all, pls kindly help if you have ANY CSSE past question papers 2001 - 2014. and 2015. I am struggling getting my hands on these at the moment...Your help will be appreciated if i can help my daughter...
DSDSDD

Post by DSDSDD »

DAREjames wrote:Hi all, pls kindly help if you have ANY CSSE past question papers 2001 - 2014. and 2015. I am struggling getting my hands on these at the moment...Your help will be appreciated if i can help my daughter...
I'd be interested in these as well if any forum members are able to share, and am more than willing to cover any reasonable costs as necessary.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

We have been asked by the CSSE to remind members that all their practice and familiarisation papers are copyright and should not therefore be reproduced.

Current familiarisation materials and 2015 past papers can be downloaded from the CSSE site here: https://www.csse.org.uk/index.php?optio ... &order=ASC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have locked this thread.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now