Walsall test QMGS on Monday 18th September

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
A_Mum

Walsall test QMGS on Monday 18th September

Post by A_Mum »

Hi, another newbie here! Just wondering if there is anyone on here whose son is sitting the test on Monday for QMGS? I have to confess, we are all living on our nerves in our house right now, but I guess what will be will be :) I'm thinking that whatever he doesn't know, he's not going to know now, and if he does well, brilliant! So, with that in mind, we're going to concentrate on having a nice, relaxing weekend and try not to panic too much! Good luck to all for Monday! :D
Lategate

Re: Walsall test QMGS on Monday 18th September

Post by Lategate »

Hi
I have only posted once on here before but just wanted to say that DS will be there too. If it's the wrong attitude then I apologise, but I very much think that if it's right for him, DS will pass. If he doesn't, we're happy with our local school too. Sending you happy thoughts!
Moonsun

Post by Moonsun »

DS will be there. Lost motivation after Birmingham exam last week, so treading along! Whatever will be will be
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Moonsun wrote:DS will be there. Lost motivation after Birmingham exam last week, so treading along! Whatever will be will be
Us too. After the Birmingham exam DS2 said that he didn't want to do any more work to prepare, so we haven't. I did say that we would re-cap on some Maths on Sunday as this exam is more Maths orientated, but we haven't done anything else. I figured there's not much more he can learn in a week, and he's back at school so is no longer in holiday mode.

All the best to everyone.
Lategate

Post by Lategate »

Yep! Same scenario here. Time to just roll the die now and let them breathe out afterwards.
A_Mum

Post by A_Mum »

I am probably more nervous than DS :wink: Wishing everyone the very best of luck for tomorrow!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now