Good Luck to everyone sitting Lincs NVR tomorrow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Stocky

Good Luck to everyone sitting Lincs NVR tomorrow

Post by Stocky »

I will have everything crossed for you all Sx
Rhinoguy

Re: Good Luck to everyone sitting Lincs NVR tomorrow

Post by Rhinoguy »

Thank you , can’t wait for it to be over tomorrow as we have been practicing hard over past 9 months ! Plus tutor’s fees!
Lancashire lass

Post by Lancashire lass »

Thankyou Stocky ... same here as Rhinoguy.... can't wait for 11am tomorrow. Seems to have gone on forever as this is second DS going through 11plus. BUT that's not the end for me ...,, have to go through it again in 4 years time !!!!!!!!
Rhinoguy

Post by Rhinoguy »

Lancashire lass wrote:Thankyou Stocky ... same here as Rhinoguy.... can't wait for 11am tomorrow. Seems to have gone on forever as this is second DS going through 11plus. BUT that's not the end for me ...,, have to go through it again in 4 years time !!!!!!!!
Me too, next is my DD in 3 years time when she is in Y5 !!! No rest for the wicked!
Lancashire lass

Well here we are sitting waiting .... fretting .... but all that could be done has been done.
I am sure you are all in the same boat as me where your DS and DD will have just started the NVR paper whilst we wait in anticipation.

Hope you all have a relaxed well deserved chilling Saturday afternoon as both papers will have been done.... x
Ellarootoo

Post by Ellarootoo »

Yay, all done!

DD is a strange one, and would happily keep on doing practice tests (especially when it gets her out of chores!) but I'm so glad it's all over. Such a relief that she came out of both tests smiling, having finished them with time to check her answers, so there was no panic, and she's as confident as she can be. I'll still be a wreck in 3 weeks' time!

Enjoy a relaxing weekend, everyone! Time to get ready for a sleepover here, so I'm not sure how relaxing it will be!
Rhinoguy

Post by Rhinoguy »

All done, DS came out with a big smile , done all 5 sections under 5 minutes , checked answer sheet for good pencil dash to ensure computer can pick them up. Very very confident to score highly. Now we are treating him lots of things this afternoon . Roll on 14 Oct wirh results!
littlebopeep

Post by littlebopeep »

My dd came out happy and said it was OK, but doesn't seem as super positive as she was last week after the Verbal. She thought one section was a bit challenging but thinks she got most right...who knows??!! I feel utterly drained. Roll on 14th October.
Lancashire lass

We are all vegging out at the moment .... definately well deserved.
DS found 1 section challenging as hadn't seen that style before but said he managed it but the positive was he came out with a big smile which is what we wanted to see.
Hopefully we can forget until the eve before the big day where we will all be surely watching out for the postie!!!
Ellarootoo

Post by Ellarootoo »

Lancashire lass wrote:We are all vegging out at the moment .... definately well deserved.
DS found 1 section challenging as hadn't seen that style before but said he managed it but the positive was he came out with a big smile which is what we wanted to see.
Hopefully we can forget until the eve before the big day where we will all be surely watching out for the postie!!!
DD said the same, that there was a style she hadn't seen on the practice tests, but it was the easiest section of the test, so I gather it was something that didn't require any practice anyway.

Good luck to everyone on results day!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now