How are you feeling in the run up to Medway test?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Silver

How are you feeling in the run up to Medway test?

Post by Silver »

How are the Medway parents feeling in the run up to next week's test?
gravesendgal

Re: How are you feeling in the run up to Medway test?

Post by gravesendgal »

Hi, i'm not a Medway Parent, i'm a Kent parent - but am feeling anxious - and excited to get it out of the way!

My DD did the In house Mayfield test last week which I believe is CEM based and found it trickier than the Kent test, so that doesn't fill me with confidence. She also decided she didn't like Mayfield which means the pressure is on to get a good mark in the Medway.

How are you feeling?
Silver

Post by Silver »

Hi

I too am a Kent parent. Feeling relieved the Kent test is over. Can't wait the the Medway test to be done and breathe. How did your DC find the Kent test?
gravesendgal

Post by gravesendgal »

She said that the Kent test was 'easier' than alot of content we had covered at home. Few tricky questions, couple of guesses I think but on the whole not too bad.
What school does your DC have in mind and where about in Kent are you?
Silver

Post by Silver »

Hi

We are in Maidstone, how about you? Same for my DD she said that she found the test ok!! but maths was tricky. She ran out of time and guessed the last couple of questions. Hopefully she did well. We are deciding between Invicta and MGGS but Invicta seems to be her preferred choice. How about you?
gravesendgal

Post by gravesendgal »

Hi silver! We are in Gravesend, we don’t know the which school yet to be honest but aiming high so Dartford or Rochester... really don’t know though so we will see! So relieved today is done!