Berks Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rhiane

Berks Results

Post by rhiane »

Hi,

When will be find out when the results are out?
When DD took it in 2014, it was available online the same day as the Bucks results letter arrived

Many Thanks
BlueBerry

Re: Berks Results

Post by BlueBerry »

I think it's available online on Monday 16 October.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

Thank you.
Am I right in saying that's the same day as the Reading schools?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/admi ... mber-2018/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kendrick say mid October but no set date.

http://www.reading-school.co.uk/page/?t ... 018&pid=54" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Says 16th October

In previous years the Slough school results were sent earlier than the Reading schools (despite being the same test on the same day). I think this is the first year results are available on line though.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

Thank you Tinkers,

In 2014 I received my DDs Slough results online and I do remember it was a few days before Kendrick and Reading Boys. (Slough exam was 13th Sept 2014 and results available online 17th Oct 2014, same day as the Bucks were received!)

If the Reading schools are now releasing the results online it would make sense for them to sync with the Slough Consortium.

I'm wishing my life away.

Thank you again
hel_tcw

Post by hel_tcw »

It says on the Slough Consortium's website that we will get an email letting us know that we can get the result.
Finding it nerve wracking this time round as my ds wants to beat his sister's score and go to St Bernards.

Good luck to all the other dp who are waiting (im)patiently.
whitedesk

Post by whitedesk »

Kendrick Result on 16th Oct 2017 -- Parents/carers will receive an email by 4pm on Monday 16th October 2017 which will enable them to view their daughter‘s test result online.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

Are the Slough results being released the same time as Kendrick though? they normally come a few days before, with Kendrick/Reading arriving by post a few days later. (if you ticked the box of course!)

Maybe because Kendrick are now online they will all come in together on the 16th?

It's going to be a long week, boy do I hate this wait, but we are on the final stretch now!

Best of luck to all

hel_tcw,
Hope your DS gets to follow in his sister's footsteps, I'm in the same situation with my DS hoping to join his sister across the road from St Bernards.
hel_tcw

Post by hel_tcw »

Thanks Rhiane.

Yeah good luck , deffo feel like it is more nerve wracking this time round, when you already have 1 DC at a grammar school.

It will all be over by this time next week (gulp!!!!!)
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

Thought i'd try my luck phoning the schools today just in case they have set a date and are willing to tell me!
Both Upton and Langley are still saying 'mid October' and we will get an email when the link is live to view the results! no mention of the 16th?