Any idea of RGS cut off score this year?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Frankie101

Any idea of RGS cut off score this year?

Post by Frankie101 »

I realise we won't know this until March but wondering if anyone has any idea or heard anything. We are ooc and scored 562. Do you think this is enough? Thank you in advance.
gravesendgal

Re: Any idea of RGS cut off score this year?

Post by gravesendgal »

Hi Frankie, based on previous years of it being 20-30 marks over the passmark then yes. But with this being a whole new provider this year, who knows!

I wish people would be more forthcoming with scores so that we can start to build a picture!
Sparklecat

Post by Sparklecat »

Don't want to self-identity by writing a score neighbours might have heard, but it was well above expectations and barring a statistical freak will almost certainly be enough. Worryingly, a couple of school friends with narrow passes are already boasting to those who didn't that they are going to RGS. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt them. Their scores above the basic pass would not have been enough last year.
olucares

Post by olucares »

Frankie101 wrote:I realise we won't know this until March but wondering if anyone has any idea or heard anything. We are ooc and scored 562. Do you think this is enough? Thank you in advance.
You should be fine for RGS.
Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

Thank you that is such a relief. Kent test results tomorrow but nice to know we have a backup plan! Well done to everyone that passed and commiserations for those that didn't. Been a stressful time. Can't wait to get tomorrow's results out of the way and get some normality back (hopefully!).
olucares

Post by olucares »

gravesendgal wrote:Hi Frankie, based on previous years of it being 20-30 marks over the passmark then yes. But with this being a whole new provider this year, who knows!

I wish people would be more forthcoming with scores so that we can start to build a picture!

I personally know 4 students who have put RGS first choice with marks 590, 575, 546 and 538.
Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

If anyone is planning to put RGS first choice and wouldn't mind revealing their scores it would be useful to build a picture.
gravesendgal

Post by gravesendgal »

Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

wow great result :)
Rochester200

Post by Rochester200 »

We are hoping for rgs with a score of 603.