11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nervousmom

Birmingham results out today

Post by nervousmom »

Birmingham are receiving their letters today - scores are being posted
Dremma

Re: Birmingham results out today

Post by Dremma »

I just saw that too on the Birmingham forum. This is making me very nervous now. The waiting is unbearable!! I'm thinking Warwickshire results will arrive by post on Saturday or Monday so it may be a long weekend!
Are Birmingham results normally posted before Warwickshire I wonder?
Manon

Post by Manon »

Last year, we got Birmingham results in the post on the Friday and Warwickshire on the Saturday.

Good luck!
WMMum

Post by WMMum »

Do you think we will hear today? I have been a nervous wreck since the exam as DD2 would like so much to join DD1.
Has anyone in Warwickshire received their post, with or without THE letter? I need to go back to work but don't want to leave my letterbox!
Dremma

Post by Dremma »

I'm at home and postman not been yet so still a chance I guess!
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

Oh no ... i have some friends staying for weekend, i would be devastated if the postman comes with the results on Saturday... As will not be able to cope in front of the friends.... I just wish it comes on monday...
WMMum

Post by WMMum »

Just had the post - and nothing. I even wanted to run after our postman to ask if he had an extra letter but after me stalking him when DD1's letter was locked in his van 3 years ago I had better leave him be today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

This was the email I received, so I am thinking it might be Saturday or Monday.

If your child has sat the 11+ test between the 09 September and 29 September the results will be posted to your home address. Unfortunately we will be unable to email the results. The results letters will be posted on Friday 13 October first class and therefore you should receive them by Monday 16 October. If you have not received your results by Tuesday 17 October please contact our service on 01926 414143 (option 2) or email: elevenplus@warwickshire.gov.uk
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

For what it's worth, when my son sat the Bham and Warks tests a few years ago, the Bham results arrived on time on the Thursday and the Warks results arrived earlier than predicted the following day.

The Bham results arrived on time today....I will be watching for the postie tomorrow....
Minnietheminx

Post by Minnietheminx »

I'm sure I selected Birmingham and Warwickshire when I applied for DD ( although applied through Warwickshire as would be first choice). Should I have had Birmingham results today then? Nothing received today....