Oct 14 2017 Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rhinoguy

Re: Oct 14 2017 Results

Post by Rhinoguy »

DS passed for Kevigs !!!!
littlebopeep

Post by littlebopeep »

Brilliant! What a journey it's been. Enjoy celebrating.
Rhinoguy

Post by Rhinoguy »

littlebopeep wrote:Brilliant! What a journey it's been. Enjoy celebrating.
Thank you ! As we live out of catchment , hopefully he has scored enough to get a placement..... Kevigs has increased 30 placement to 150 to try to accommodate for those who passed the tests....
Minniemooface

Post by Minniemooface »

Congratulations to you all, with your good news.

Dd just started Kevigs in September, she loves it. Seems to have adjusted to life at secondary quite easily, and is having a great time. Lets hope that it lasts for the next 5 years!
Lancashire lass

Post by Lancashire lass »

littlebopeep wrote:We've had the letter too. Dd passed as well :D Such a massive relief. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Congratulations to. You and DD
Lancashire lass

Rhinoguy wrote:DS passed for Kevigs !!!!
PHEW ... well done to both of you ... enjoy your weekend
Lancashire lass

Well what a wait .... DS has passed and now we can breath a sigh of relief and enjoy our fun filled weekend .
Ellarootoo

Post by Ellarootoo »

Congratulations everyone and a huge well done to your children!

The letter just dropped through the door, and what a relief to see the gold envelope inside! I didn't know they did that, but it's a lovely thing to do for the children.

Now for another 5 months of waiting to hear if it was a high enough pass for a place out of catchment. Who's in the same boat as us?
Rhinoguy

Post by Rhinoguy »

Ellarootoo wrote:Congratulations everyone and a huge well done to your children!

The letter just dropped through the door, and what a relief to see the gold envelope inside! I didn't know they did that, but it's a lovely thing to do for the children.

Now for another 5 months of waiting to hear if it was a high enough pass for a place out of catchment. Who's in the same boat as us?
I’m same boat as yours , just placed KEVIGS as our first choice and see what happens on midnight 1st March ! I have been told that school accept almost everyone who passed as non verbal is very hard to pass....
Ellarootoo

Post by Ellarootoo »

Rhinoguy wrote:
Ellarootoo wrote:Congratulations everyone and a huge well done to your children!

I’m same boat as yours , just placed KEVIGS as our first choice and see what happens on midnight 1st March ! I have been told that school accept almost everyone who passed as non verbal is very hard to pass....
Fingers crossed! I'm about to put our application in, then it's back to waiting. Definitely need a little celebration when dd comes home from dance later on.

Can I ask whether everyone's letters stated 'strongly recommend' or 'recommend' that you apply for a place? Ignore me if I'm being too nosy!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now