Applications for 2009 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Glynmac

Applications for 2009 entry

Post by Glynmac »

Does anyone know from what date we can apply for testing? (I know when the deadline is.) Also, how do I get hold of an application form? We are resident in Bucks but ds attends Primary school in Herts. :D
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Try e-mailing admissions@buckscc.gov.uk and telephone a few weeks later if you do not get a reply. Do ask for a name if you do ring.
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Hi Glynmac,

I phoned Admissions a couple of weeks ago to ask this and they told me to ring back in April/May. I suspect they are still busy at the moment processing all the replies from the 2008 allocations! :) Regarding application forms - if you mean a form for the test, if there is one, then I expect it will be included in the pack you are sent when you call the Admissions department to register for testing. If you mean the school application form, you have to do this through your home LEA so you could apply on line via the Bucks website or get a paper form from them (this is included in the Guide for Parents in our county, not sure about Bucks - ask Admissions when you ring).

Marylou
Glynmac

Post by Glynmac »

Thanks guys. This will help me keep on top of things. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now