Hello,
I am very confused by all this.

My daughter scored 220.
Ranking 402 out of all girls.

Do we have a chance of SGGS?
Fatnorville

Re: Southern priority area

Post by Fatnorville »

The AQS was set at 220 last year and unless the PAN increases, generally goes up each year.

I would say borderline for automatic entry, however if you put SGGS on your CAF at #1 there is a fair chance of being put on the waiting list.

I dare say there are threads here which talk about waiting list movement at SGGS. Check those out to see how much.movement there is and the likelihood of a place.

This assumes you are in the southern area.
agnihimanshu

Post by agnihimanshu »

Fatnorville wrote:The AQS was set at 220 last year and unless the PAN increases, generally goes up each year.

I would say borderline for automatic entry, however if you put SGGS on your CAF at #1 there is a fair chance of being put on the waiting list.

I dare say there are threads here which talk about waiting list movement at SGGS. Check those out to see how much.movement there is and the likelihood of a place.

Last edited by agnihimanshu on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

agnihimanshu wrote: - I don't think this is correct. Pls refer https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/schoo ... nce-system#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and you will understand ...I would say order should be according to what you prefer and not what you might get.
If she cannot make it to SGGS then her second option will be treated as First.
Fatnorville is also suggesting the same, that if Greengirl's first preference is SGGS then that should be put first on the CAF, so that even if her DC doesn't get it in the first round of offer, they will be offered their second choice but put on waiting list for SGGS.
agnihimanshu

Post by agnihimanshu »

Fatnorville wrote:The AQS was set at 220 last year and unless the PAN increases, generally goes up each year.

- This may be a stupid Qs. to ask but nevertheless just to be sure. So if they put your child in WL they will look for other choices in CAF and allocate Right? Only when you are allotted a school they drop rest choices is my understanding.
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

Yes, that is correct.