CAF order

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Octsmum

CAF order

Post by Octsmum »

Apologies for this in advance...my DD scored well in Glos - just outside PAN for SHS, HSGF & Ribston (for which we're very happy) but didn't however qualify for Pates (at around 400 mark). She did come out saying she'd found VR different / not as expected so I'm assuming she had a blip in that section to not qualify. This question is partly a bit academic because she & we really want SHS - & I think with our rankings we're safe. However, our second choice of school was Pate's. At this moment in time I haven't put Pate's on our CAF list. Should I have done so in order to get rejected & appeal if for any reason we didn't get Stroud - irrespective of not qualifying? Just read another thread & now I'm not sure? I was heading to SHS & then HSFG and not listing Pates as we didn't qualify. Aghhhh!!

Thanks in advance. Probably posted in the wrong area because it's not really an appeal. Probably over complicating this too.
Guest55

Re: CAF order

Post by Guest55 »

Put them in your true order of preference assuming you have enough spaces to put one you are bound to get.
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

Yes - got our true order of preference but do I include one that we didn't qualify for (in second place) or is that just a waste of space & everyone's time on the CAF?
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

If you might want to appeal for it ...
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

ok got it!! will go amend the CAF form!

Thank you, you're a star!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »