Tutor recommendation - Colchester

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
josh2017

Tutor recommendation - Colchester

Post by josh2017 »

Hello,

I have recently joined this forum as we are preparing for 11+ CSSE, we are planning to opt for a tutor and wanted recommendations for tutors. Will you be kind enough to provide your recommendations pls.

rgds,
Josh

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' posts seeking to denigrate the opposition!
I
Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members (check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
Daddy cool

Re: Tutor recommendation - Colchester

Post by Daddy cool »

josh2017 wrote:Hello,

I have recently joined this forum as we are preparing for 11+ CSSE, we are planning to opt for a tutor and wanted recommendations for tutors. Will you be kind enough to provide your recommendations pls.

rgds,
Josh
Have sent a PM
eleni*

Post by eleni* »

Daddy cool wrote:
josh2017 wrote:Hello,

rgds,
Josh
Have sent a PM
hi
can you sent me the tutor number,please?
diligent

Post by diligent »

PMed you
Taolut

Post by Taolut »

Hi,

Could you please pm me the tutor in Colchester?

Thanks
Lou123

Post by Lou123 »

Hi, please can you also PM me?
Thanks
m.sathick

Post by m.sathick »

We're also looking for a 11+ tutor in Colchester. PM me with the contacts please.
Thanks,
Mohamed
Renee

Post by Renee »

Hello,
I have joined this forum as my son (year 5) is aiming to sit for CRGS exam in September 2019. Please can someone recommend us a good tutor too in Colchester?
This is an excellent forum! I have spent hours reading all the information and would like to thank all who contribute and give help to parents.
Many Thanks
Renee
Renee

Post by Renee »

Renee wrote:Hello,
I have joined this forum as my son (year 5) is aiming to sit for CRGS exam in September 2019. Please can someone recommend us a good tutor too in Colchester?
This is an excellent forum! I have spent hours reading all the information and would like to thank all who contribute and give help to parents.
Many Thanks
Renee
Please can anyone recommend a tutor or tutor centre in Colchester? Any feedback would be helpful. Please send me a private message.
Thank you,
Renee
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now