What do your sons do after the exam?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
judith1209

What do your sons do after the exam?

Post by judith1209 »

Hello, ladies
Well done to all whose sons finished the exam.
It's been quite ups and downs and now I feel relaxed and great whatever the result is.
I am just wondering what other children would do after the exam. Any sport/music activities? Maybe it can be a good chance to read lots of books. Can anybody recommend books to read? To prepare secondary school, what would be good to do?
Any idea?? :P
thankyou123

Re: What do your sons do after the exam?

Post by thankyou123 »

My DS enjoys uploading lots of Youtube videos (Playing nintendo games) after Tiffin 2nd exam.
He is also preparing grade exam for his instrument for the first time.
we are so excited to plan family trip for this winter school holiday too!
Stroller

Re: What do your sons do after the exam?

Post by Stroller »

judith1209 wrote:Hello, ladies
Well done to all whose sons finished the exam.
It's been quite ups and downs and now I feel relaxed and great whatever the result is.
I am just wondering what other children would do after the exam. Any sport/music activities? Maybe it can be a good chance to read lots of books. Can anybody recommend books to read? To prepare secondary school, what would be good to do?
Any idea?? :P
Help your son to feel relaxed and great whatever the result is. Chill out. Go out and about. Kick a ball. Play an instrument. Listen to music. Enjoy movies, games, books of his own choosing.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now