CEM books

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ritu123in

CEM books

Post by ritu123in »

Hi All,

For Hertfordshire SW consortium do I buy CEM books for Amazon or 11plus forum or CEM books from AE tuition?

Please help?

Thank you and regards
Ritu
scary mum

Re: CEM books

Post by scary mum »

Suggested materials can be found here https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/schoo ... re-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum
loopylala

Post by loopylala »

ritu123in wrote:For Hertfordshire SW consortium do I buy CEM books for Amazon or 11plus forum or CEM books from AE tuition?
It won't make any difference where you buy them from. Just look for the best deal.

If you are asking what books you should buy then this has already been answered on your other thread by DG:

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 18&t=53010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However, if your DC is attending AE tution then it might be an idea to buy the books they are suggesting, as their advice on how best to prepare your DC is part of what you are paying for.
ritu123in

Post by ritu123in »

Thank you
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

If you are attending AE tutor groups then you should not need to be asking advice about CEM here.

You are paying a lot of money up front for their expertise so use it. DG
neo1232

Post by neo1232 »

and if you are attending AE tuition - trust on me .. they will give so many books - some time extra .... you will say - please stop - my child can not cope or you have no time to check homework.. Note: they do not charge extra money for books - not first hand experience but close friend DC went there.
ritu123in

Post by ritu123in »

My child is not attending but friend of my has some AE books , which her daughter didn't use when she attended AE tuition 4 years ago. So I was confused whether I should buy or use AE's.
Thank you so much everyone for your help.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Check the dates on the books as SW Herts only started using CEM in 2015 so make sure you focus on English CEM as SW Herts do not use NVR or NR. DG
ritu123in

Post by ritu123in »

Thank you DG.