Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dremma

Re: asked for group2 documents for address proof in warwicks

Post by Dremma »

Yes just 1 from each group.

Also just for information:
I emailed my evidence yesterday and then received a confirmation email from them which worried me a bit. It said that if the evidence provided was not satisfactory then we would be notified after the deadline date.
I called them to check and they said - yes, if the evidence was not satisfactory then our application would be classified as late but we wouldn’t be told until after the deadline.

Luckily she checked whilst I was on the phone as she had my email. She confirmed that my evidence for group 1 and 2 was satisfactory and she has made a note on the record to this effect. I now feel happy that we won’t be classified as late and if you are in any doubt I would recommend contacting them to check as I did.
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Hi pls help on this - for Group 2 is it fine if we submit an eye test appointment letter dated 08/07/2017 for my son as it will be within 6 months. This letter was from NHS. Pls suggest.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I’d suggest you ask Warwickshire admissions directly. By the sounds of it (the last post) you don’t want to submit something that isn’t acceptable.

Is it a hospital appt? Does it have his NHS number on it? I suspect a normal opticians letter is probably not OK, but a hospital letter with an NHS number on would be, but it still would be best to check.
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Tinkers wrote:I’d suggest you ask Warwickshire admissions directly. By the sounds of it (the last post) you don’t want to submit something that isn’t acceptable.

Is it a hospital appt? Does it have his NHS number on it? I suspect a normal opticians letter is probably not OK, but a hospital letter with an NHS number on would be, but it still would be best to check.

thanks. I have mailed them today. Lets see what response is. Meanwhile in best interest of time I am seeking letter from my Local GP for same.
Worthatry

Post by Worthatry »

Hi
I had a statement letter bizarrely a few weeks ago saying we don’t receive child benefit, but his name was on the backpage so I ordered a saving account bank statement- no cost.

Can anyone tell me the email address you have to send them to because like a numpty I have recycled it! And anything specific you are meant to put in the email?
Thanks a million
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

Send to Poa@warwickshire.gov.uk

As well as proof include childname and date of birth.
Worthatry

Post by Worthatry »

Thank you very much for the information!
sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

I haven't had a letter requesting this yet...wonder if I need to give Warks Admissions a call.
Dremma

Post by Dremma »

I would do if I were you. We got ours over a week ago now.
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Tinkers wrote:I’d suggest you ask Warwickshire admissions directly. By the sounds of it (the last post) you don’t want to submit something that isn’t acceptable.

Hi. I have got response in mail from Warwickshire admissions and they mention letter (in my case I have NHS one) for eye appointment or dental appointment (dated within 6 months) will work.
IMPORTANT is Child Name & Address.