11+ practice papers - where?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
latearrival

11+ practice papers - where?

Post by latearrival »

Hi We have run out of papers to practice on that were given by the school. :shock:

Where can I get some more? Also for english papers where can I get guide answers?

Looking at independent schools in London and also independant boarding papers

thx
ToadMum

Re: 11+ practice papers - where?

Post by ToadMum »

latearrival wrote:Hi We have run out of papers to practice on that were given by the school. :shock:

Where can I get some more? Also for english papers where can I get guide answers?

Looking at independent schools in London and also independant boarding papers

thx
Hi :)

If you indicate which schools' papers your DC has already done, people may be able to suggest suitable other ones.

You can find one free English paper with marking scheme here

http://www.csse.org.uk/?view=mycomp
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
latearrival

Post by latearrival »

thanks. She has done 2 north london girls consortium papers (maths); 1 common entrance paper (maths); 2 other english papers comprehension and creative writing (independent schools);
turnip08

Post by turnip08 »

There is a site, can't quite recall the name but something like 11+ answers...you can pay to join and have access to quite a few schools (questions and answers for most of them, incl English)...I joined and intend to cancel within the month so only paying for 1 month. Good luck!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now