Thank you

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
jennybond007

Thank you

Post by jennybond007 »

Our Selection Review was successful and we are of course, ecstatic!

I would like to thank everyone that helped with our application from the author of Mary's letter to Etienne, Guest55 and Sally-Anne. Your advice was fantastic given the limited information you usually get, but it helped me prepare a thorough document which we then submitted. We will never know whether we would have qualified without the support on this forum, but knowing how much information I incorporated in the document from the advice given, I suspect it made a massive difference.

I will continue to monitor this forum this October, in case there are any issues that I feel my experience can help with. My way of giving back!

Thank you all again.
Guest55

Re: Thank you

Post by Guest55 »

Great news :)

That's what we are here for ... it'll be good to see you in October.
Blue_Marigold

Post by Blue_Marigold »

jennybond007 wrote:Our Selection Review was successful and we are of course, ecstatic!

I would like to thank everyone that helped with our application from the author of Mary's letter to Etienne, Guest55 and Sally-Anne. Your advice was fantastic given the limited information you usually get, but it helped me prepare a thorough document which we then submitted. We will never know whether we would have qualified without the support on this forum, but knowing how much information I incorporated in the document from the advice given, I suspect it made a massive difference.

I will continue to monitor this forum this October, in case there are any issues that I feel my experience can help with. My way of giving back!

Thank you all again.
I would also like to thank everyone on the forum for the amazing support we received.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Every successful review or appeal is such great news :)
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

And hearing that someone is planning on come by back in October to help out is what it's all about. So many people vanish, or reappear 5 years later when they need help again, which, of course, is happily given.
Some of us have never escaped :roll:
scary mum
Blue_Marigold

Post by Blue_Marigold »

I won’t be disappearing either. Made some nice friends on here!
atmyage

Post by atmyage »

wonderful news for both appeals. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now