2018 Entry - OFFER SCORE and Waiting List Score...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sheena

2018 Entry - OFFER SCORE and Waiting List Score...

Post by Sheena »

Sorry, I know it's a bit early but can users please post OFFER SCORES on 1st March 2018 and also SCORE and POSITION if on waiting list for 1st choice... Thanks.
hermanmunster

Re: 2018 Entry - OFFER SCORE and Waiting List Score...

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi Sheena -

we'll set up some pages just before March 1st showing the scores on offer day last year and also the last place (that we know of ) offered off the waiting list

Usually at some point in the day we get to hear the official scores / distance for the last place offered on the day and these get posted too.

Can be very handy as occasionally we find that people have not got the place they should - sometimes due to communication problems between LEAs - hopefully all be smooth this year
Sheena

Post by Sheena »

Awesome. Thanks hermanmunster. I will be interested in these pages as my daughter will be sitting the 11+ test September 2018 so will be analysing the final cut off scores. *Roll on sleepless nights*
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

this is last years https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 11&t=50023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; the front page was updated to show waiting lists and the scores from the foundation office
Update from Foundation Office

Cut offs from the Foundation Office (PP cut off in brackets was for pupils eligible for free school meals only) this shows the 'final' score admitted on 1 March but not all children on this score may have received a place.

KE Aston: 222 (207) -- up by 1 point
KE CH Boys: 240 (226) -- up by 1 point
KE CH Girls: 235 (215) -- same as last year
KE Five Ways: 233 (211) -- same as last year
KE Handsworth (Girls): 222 (209 - all offered) - - down by 1 point
Bishop Vesey: 220 (204 - all offered) - - same as last year
Sutton Coldfield Girls: 217 - - down by 1 point
Handsworth Grammar (Boys): 208 - - same as last year
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Sheena wrote:Awesome. Thanks hermanmunster. I will be interested in these pages as my daughter will be sitting the 11+ test September 2018 so will be analysing the final cut off scores. *Roll on sleepless nights*
* remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance, however! Things change annually - a test may be "easier", more PP places may be offered (usually on a slightly lower score), more places may become available in a school etc.
Sheena

Post by Sheena »

Thank you hermanmunsta. We are not eligible for pupil premium so its useful to know the non PP scores. Kenyancowgirl - thank you for the reply and you make a valid point. It seems a bit "hit and miss" in terms of there not being an actual pass mark which is the same each year. We are considering QMHS as we live 5 minutes away from the school!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now