Habs offer

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mummyji

Habs offer

Post by Mummyji »

Hi, does anyone know if Habs will post offers tomorrow or is it scheduled to arrive tomorrow? All the other schools in the consortium seem to be scheduled to email offers tomorrow. Thanks. #fingerscrossed
Melannie

Re: Habs offer

Post by Melannie »

Hi, as far as I'm aware, they post tomorrow to arrive on Saturday. It will be post only, no emails unfortunately. Shame, as we're away from Saturday morning, so will have to wait until we're back :roll:
Mummyji

Post by Mummyji »

Melannie wrote:Hi, as far as I'm aware, they post tomorrow to arrive on Saturday. It will be post only, no emails unfortunately. Shame, as we're away from Saturday morning, so will have to wait until we're back :roll:
Argh! Hope you have a lovely break and come back to good news. A letter is lovely and all that - but at the moment I feel like I've been cast in "Waiting for Godot" :roll: :lol:
SGmum

Post by SGmum »

Another day of unbearable wait! Best wishes to all.
G-Girl

Post by G-Girl »

Officially letters will be posted tomorrow for arrival on Saturday.

However we were also told that the school MAY email tomorrow.

Yes, it IS stressful, especially as we went through this process three years ago and our letters became stuck in the post, not arriving until the following Monday. Not a happy weekend (but a very happy Monday)!

Wishing everyone a happy fat envelope, delivered on time!
Melannie

Post by Melannie »

That would be great if they email tomorrow. Failing that, we're going to have to view the size of the post via a webcam whilst we're away.... quite sad I know, but I guess that's a random usage of what these security cams are supposed to be for
Mummyji

Post by Mummyji »

Melannie wrote:That would be great if they email tomorrow. Failing that, we're going to have to view the size of the post via a webcam whilst we're away.... quite sad I know, but I guess that's a random usage of what these security cams are supposed to be for
That's such a novel use of technology! :lol: :lol:
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

I was wondering the same. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Itsnotoveryet

Post by Itsnotoveryet »

Last year we received an email after 4pm on Friday and a letter in the post Saturday morning. Not sure if the same applies this year. Hopefully it does!
However, a friend received an email a day before they were due to be sent out.
AML

Post by AML »

Strange that nearby schools such as MTs and St Albans have released their offers yet HABs haven’t. In the past they had an agreement to release on the same day. Gd luck everyone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now