Tiffin - out of designated area applicants

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MCLC

Tiffin - out of designated area applicants

Post by MCLC »

I just wondered if generally there are a large number of girls living out of the designated who still show up for the second round regardless? Is there the option for them to move into the area and suddenly move up the waiting list for places?
Stroller

Re: Tiffin - out of designated area applicants

Post by Stroller »

Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
stateschoolman

Post by stateschoolman »

Stroller wrote:Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.
you may want to update the "determined admissions arrangements" link in your signature.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

stateschoolman wrote:
Stroller wrote:Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.
you may want to update the "determined admissions arrangements" link in your signature.
Done, thank you. Pesky school moving files around! :oops:
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
stateschoolman

Post by stateschoolman »

Stroller wrote:
stateschoolman wrote:
Done, thank you. Pesky school moving files around! :oops:
No - Thank you. Your posts have been invaluable over the years.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now