Westminster 13+ results?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
newtothislondonmum

Westminster 13+ results?

Post by newtothislondonmum »

Please can someone give me some indication when Westminster senior school results are going to be announced? I was about to post cheque for our second choice as we are nervous about not accepting it yet. We don't want to sit on offers but DC is currently keen on WUS as first choice hence we have to wait. I am a nervous kind of person so really want to accept second choice and move on. What if WUS is not successful? Really appreciate if the experienced among you can guide if this would be a sensible decision to make.
Last edited by newtothislondonmum on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sla212

Re: WUS results?

Post by Sla212 »

For 11+? Offers for 11+ were sent out 9 February according to the school website.
kano12345

Re: WUS results?

Post by kano12345 »

WUS offers for 11plus were sent by e mail on 9th Feb . Not sure what you mean by senior school ? For WUS also check your spam mail .
newtothislondonmum

Re: Westminster Upper School results

Apologies I was asking about the upper school results. I am not sure they are out yet.
mad?

Post by mad? »

newtothislondonmum wrote:Apologies I was asking about the upper school results. I am not sure they are out yet.
So 13+ results?
mad?
newtothislondonmum

Yes please.
mad?

Post by mad? »

OK I'm afraid I don't know but the website says if you have any questions ask? Also, you might find if you put 13+ in the title rather than Upper (which technically it isn't, I believe they call it 'The Great School :shock: ) that someone with knowledge might notice and help.
mad?
newtothislondonmum

Re: Westminster 13+ results?

Thank you mad?
Done. I think they said it will be out by now. Fingers crossed.
Sla212

Post by Sla212 »

This year may be different but last year they came out mid March. I know this because I spoke to a mother who had a bunch of offers - City, UCS, Highgate, HABS....they really wanted Westminster though but were in the position of having to let their indie offers go by the March 5 indie deadline & keeping their fingers crossed for Westminster....happily for them it all worked out & they got the place.

Have you emailed or called the Registrar or Admissions?
Needglasses

Post by Needglasses »

Results will be posted by 28th of Feb this year.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now