1st march Allocation Day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
worriesofmum

1st march Allocation Day

Post by worriesofmum »

Fingers crossed for 1st March. I am really hoping my DD gets one of the Grammar School options. All the very best to all parents.
bellabelly

Re: 1st march Allocation Day

Post by bellabelly »

Nervously waiting here!
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

worriesofmum wrote:Fingers crossed for 1st March. I am really hoping my DD gets one of the Grammar School options. All the very best to all parents.
Nerveracking, isn't it? All the best to you too.
Juneboy

Post by Juneboy »

I’m so nervous that I had to book day off work tomorrow!!
Seendy1

Post by Seendy1 »

Nervous ++++
Juneboy

Post by Juneboy »

Does anyone know what time the allocations came out last year? The allocation website says evening but I wonder if that is 4pm or closer to 9pm?
Clawhit

Post by Clawhit »

I got the email whilst waiting in the school grounds last year at 3.20pm which was awful as it said that dd hadn’t secured any place so off to appeal we went. Tomorrow I am working with the theory we are off to appeal again. I would say dd was one of the 2 children in Kent not to secure a grammar school place so was very unlucky one would hope!
salsa

Post by salsa »

Juneboy wrote:Does anyone know what time the allocations came out last year? The allocation website says evening but I wonder if that is 4pm or closer to 9pm?
4, but emails have arrived early. Check your junk folder.

Good luck,

Salsa
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Clawhit wrote:I got the email whilst waiting in the school grounds last year at 3.20pm which was awful as it said that dd hadn’t secured any place so off to appeal we went. Tomorrow I am working with the theory we are off to appeal again. I would say dd was one of the 2 children in Kent not to secure a grammar school place so was very unlucky one would hope!
Oh, that must have been awful. Did appealing work, or was it two children after appeals had concluded? Hope it's better this time round.
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

So nervous here. Snowed in and nothing else to think off. Good luck everyone ***
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now