1st of March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Souvik

1st of March

Post by Souvik »

Can anyone please let me know those who applied by online, what time we can see online
Someone said you can see online 1st of March after 6pm and some people are saying we will be able to see 12 am on 1st March

Essex county website doesn’t mention any particular time, so not really sure

Thanks in advance
ToadMum

Re: 1st of March

Post by ToadMum »

Souvik wrote:Can anyone please let me know those who applied by online, what time we can see online
Someone said you can see online 1st of March after 6pm and some people are saying we will be able to see 12 am on 1st March

Essex county website doesn’t mention any particular time, so not really sure

Thanks in advance
It would normally be at or just after midnight tonight, assuming that you have applied from within Essex CC (Southend was also midnight, last time we had a DC going through the system). If you have applied from another LA, then that LA's rules will apply.
Last edited by ToadMum on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
blueshutters

Post by blueshutters »

Spoke to ECC last week and he said you can try from midnight tonight. I'm so nervous . First time for me. I'm in Chelmsford.
Souvik

Post by Souvik »

Hi Blueshutter

Thanks a lot for your update, I will have a look in midnight.
Heard from friends, that sometimes login might be a problem in midnight, probably everyone try on the same time.
Finger crossed, All the best to everyone :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now