QMHS girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hammerhawk

QMHS girls

Post by Hammerhawk »

Daughter got 315 not offered, not sure what to do.how will I know if she is on waiting list and where ranked?
um

Re: QMHS girls

Post by um »

Your DD will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
You should be able to find out her position on the list from the LA or consortium by 26 March at least.

Last year, the last-score in to QMHS was 220, so if it is the same this year, she may not be high up on this list.

She has a better chance of gaining a WGHS place from the list, if this was also a preference.
Hammerhawk

Post by Hammerhawk »

Ok thanks, so I speak with LEA
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Hammerhawk wrote:Daughter got 315 not offered, not sure what to do.how will I know if she is on waiting list and where ranked?
I think from the information posted by others it is a little bit early to give up hope of a place at either QMHS or WGHS (if it is one of the schools on your list of preferences ) as we do not yet know the cut offs for either school.From memory I believe it was posted on the QMHS website the score to which pupil premium girls would be accepted.You are correct in saying from last years sticky a place was offered at QMHS on 315.

What are your other choices besides the grammar schools and what school have you been offered ?
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Hammerhawk

Post by Hammerhawk »

Hi

We applied for QMHS for girls and Sutton Girls. QM was first choose, Sutton was second

I am not sure how I check where she will be on the waiting list.

She is non PP, although in 2013, we did receive child support and tax credits.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now