Allocation Day 1st March 2018 - Woodford County

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Laddoo

Allocation Day 1st March 2018 - Woodford County

Post by Laddoo »

Hi just thought I'd post this thread for allocation day ! Good luck everyone :) not long now !!!
magomedov

Re: Allocation Day 1st March 2018 - Woodford County

Post by magomedov »

Hi. I thought it would be 30th March, when we get emails from eadmissions system, no?
LolaD

Post by LolaD »

magomedov wrote:Hi. I thought it would be 30th March, when we get emails from eadmissions system, no?
No, it's the 1st of March; this is the national allocation day. Everyone in the country who made an in time application for their DC would receive a letter informing of the allocated school. However, the allocated school may or may not be your first choice. It all depends on marks, distance and other variables.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

magomedov wrote:Hi. I thought it would be 30th March, when we get emails from eadmissions system, no?
If you look on your LEA's website (presumably London Borough of Redbridge?), you will find the relevant dates. 30th March sounds more like the last date for lodging an appeal, should you need / want to, to be guaranteed a hearing date before the end of this academic year.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Adi2006

Post by Adi2006 »

Did any one receive mail regarding the offer from redbridge county? I have not received for my DD. Is it postal or through email?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Adi2006 wrote:Did any one receive mail regarding the offer from redbridge county? I have not received for my DD. Is it postal or through email?
If Redbridge is part of the Pan London and Surrey eadmissions system, you won't hear until after about 5pm. What does it say in the parent info section on the website?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Adi2006

Post by Adi2006 »

@Toadmum Thanks you . yes you are right.

"You will be sent an email on the evening of Thursday 1 March 2018 telling you the outcome of your application. "

This is what is mentioned in the info section.
magomedov

Post by magomedov »

Just checked eadmissions website - the results (The London Borough of Redbridge) have been released!!!
Although I haven't received the actual email yet, I presume they queued them in order to avoid them to be treated as spam by mail filters, hence the delay.

My DD got offered a place at Wootford!! Yep! :D :D :) :) :D :D
SecretSquiggle

Post by SecretSquiggle »

We haven't received an email either but checked by logging into the eadmissions website. Thanks for the tip!

DD also got a place with a 115.45 score. Really happy and proud of her. :D

Good luck all.x
Faiqamir

Post by Faiqamir »

Dd got a place in Woodford county so proud of her.... we are celebrating now