KENDRICK 2018 alllocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tinkers

KENDRICK 2018 alllocations

Post by Tinkers »

In preparation for allocations day this week I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to Kendrick.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide, however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
Aadya'smum

Re: KENDRICK 2018 alllocations

Post by Aadya'smum »

Happy to say that my daughter has been offered a place. If you applied online you should have received an email by now. Mine came just after midnight.
Good luck everyone.
slowlygoingcrazy

Post by slowlygoingcrazy »

Happy to say that my daughter has been offered a place :-) Our email didn't arrive until 6am!
Knoltrap

Post by Knoltrap »

Unfortunately my DD was not offered a place. Any idea how we would know on which waitlist position she is in to see if at all there is any chance ?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Knoltrap wrote:Unfortunately my DD was not offered a place. Any idea how we would know on which waitlist position she is in to see if at all there is any chance ?
You should get a letter from Kendrick telling you. It should arrive today/tomorrow weather allowing.

ETA please be warned that in previous years the waiting list has moved very little, typically between 1 and 5 places.
TigerMum

Post by TigerMum »

There is a National Offer Day FAQ on Kendrick's website - http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/admi ... mber-2018/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From the FAQ, it says:
As at 1st March 2018 there are 77 candidates on the waiting list; the highest score on the waiting list is 114.03 (within designated area at time of registration).
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

Wow it is quiet here this year!
Knoltrap

Post by Knoltrap »

It is indeed quiet. Did anyone receive any mail from Kendrick who are on the waitlist ? I have not received the email or through the post yet :(
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

They usually send post out to arrive on the 1st but weather may be an issue. The school is closed today.
What was you score? (PM me if you don’t want to state publicly). The cutoff is just over 114 so if you are close to that you may gave a shot but if you aren’t then the WL doesn’t move much for kendrick.
semb

Post by semb »

Hi Tinkers, think maybe you might need an edit for an unfortunate typo above....I assume you meant "you may have a shot"......!! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now