Question for capers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sem

Question for capers

Post by sem »

I am getting together all the paperwork needed to send in for my Appeal and was just wondering if it is alright to send in copies of letters written in support from my daughter's Head teacher and form teachers rather than the originals?
I had copies done of them before my rather "helpful" 3 year old managed to spill juice on some of the originals! Help!
Many thanks

SEM
capers123

Re: Question for capers

Post by capers123 »

sem wrote:I am getting together all the paperwork needed to send in for my Appeal and was just wondering if it is alright to send in copies of letters written in support from my daughter's Head teacher and form teachers rather than the originals?
I had copies done of them before my rather "helpful" 3 year old managed to spill juice on some of the originals! Help!
SEM
I would expect that to be absolutely fine. After all, they will be copied anyway. If you have the sticky original, you could always take it along just in case, but I very much doubt if anyone would question it.

I'd also suggest only taking copies of the Helpful 3 y/o, rather than the original, as it could disrupt proceedings. :wink:
Capers
sem

Post by sem »

Thank you Capers for your reply.

Would it also be of help to the panel if I sent in 5 copies of each report or do they prefer to do the copies themselves?

I have put everything in a waterproof folder until I post them off :D

Thankyou again
capers123

Post by capers123 »

sem wrote:Thank you Capers for your reply.

Would it also be of help to the panel if I sent in 5 copies of each report or do they prefer to do the copies themselves?
Check with Shire Hall / School first.
I have put everything in a waterproof folder until I post them off :D
No. Laminate it all before sending. Then stick it in a water/orangeproof folder. [/b]
Capers
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now